We have traveled quite a bit this year so I knew I wanted to put together a Travel Gift Guide! These are items that I use, love and would recommend to anyone. I have also been testing out luggage this year!
- Luggage– This is the luggage you have seen all over Instagram and for good reason. It is great quality, holds so much and gorgeous! If you are wanting to gift a luxury piece of luggage, I HIGHLY recommend Steamline too!
- Steamer– This is a very practical gift, but the receiver will use it EVERY SINGLE DAY!
- Senreve Bag– I have this included in my gifts for her too because this is hands down my favorite travel bag for my computer and camera. The bag itself is very sturdy, easy to clean and beautiful! I love that it can be carried three ways (crossbody, top handle and backpack) I have traveled with this bag over 50 times and keep going back. The best thing, it is a great everyday handbag too!
- Ring Doorbell– This may not be a typical traveler gift, but this has CERTAINLY given me a peace of mind when I travel. We always have someone housesit when we travel, but the Ring doorbell helps you keep an extra eye on your home.
- Amazon Fire Stick- Record and save your favorite shows to watch in your hotel room! Genius!