Happy Wednesday! Long time no see! We had a busy dance competition weekend and it put me a bit behind on the blog. It was 100% worth taking the time off to be fully present for my girls big weekend.
Today I wanted to round up my favorite Amazon purchases! I will be doing a big clothing haul soon, but this round up includes lots of items that are not fashion related.
- Shoulder/Neck/Back Massager– I got this for Drew last year and boy have we got good use out of it! It also has a heat function and really works out the knots in your neck/back. You can use it on your lower back too. Just read the 500+ reviews!
- Exfoliator Mitt– I have searched and searched for a good exfoliating mitt and I recently gave this $10 one a try… AMAZING! I use it each time before I self tan or go to a tanning booth.
- Stripe Dress– You guys fell in love with this dress as much as I did! Def a top seller in Feb!
- Makeup Travel Bag– This bag has been all over instagram for good reason, it is the best makeup bag EVER! It comes in multiple colors and truly keeps you organized.
- Steamer– I have talked about this steamer for years and it is still my favorite. I never trave without it!
- Earring Organizer– Ok, I did a clean out of my jewelry in January and I desperately needed something to keep all my earrings nice and neat. Insert this organizer! I love that it is clear and you can see all your earrings too.
- Midi Dress– Another favorite of yalls in Feb! I adore this dress and it will be on repeat all spring/summer long
- Dupe Sunglasses- While I love designer sunglasses, I have a couple pairs of these dupes on hand when I am traveling. I am always worried I will scratch, loose or break my designer pairs, so I keep this pair and this pair in my beach bags and leave my nicer ones at the hotel.
- Palm Leaf Kimono– This was a big seller last year and you guys love it again this year. It comes in multiple prints here and the palm is hands down my favorite.
- Studded Sandals– Another great designer inspired shoe and you guys they are only $20! Highly impressed with these!
Stay tuned for a fun mommy and me capsule vacay post coming this week! xoxo Tara